Charges for Failing to Appear in Court
On January 20th, 2023, an adult male failed to appear in court in relation to the following charges:
- Operation While Impaired
- Drive While Suspended
- Novice Driver – Blood Alcohol Concentration Above Zero
- Drive Motor Vehicle With Open Container Of Liquor
- Operate Motor Vehicle Without Insurance
- Drive Vehicle With Cannabis In Open Original Packaging
On August 2nd, just prior to 4:45pm, police located the male in the downtown core of the City of Guelph and he was subsequently arrested.
A 24-year-old Guelph male has been additionally charged with Fail To Appear In Court.
He will appear in court on September 8th.
On July 4th, 2023, an adult male failed to appear in court in relation to the following criminal charges:
- Mischief Under $5,000
- Fail To Comply With Undertaking
On August 2nd, at 11:17pm, police arrested the male.
A 58-year-old Guelph male has been additionally charged with Fail To Appear In Court.
He was held in custody pending a bail hearing on August 3rd.