Goods Exchange Weekend in Guelph – September 1-4
Goods Exchange Weekends take place twice a year – once in the spring and once in the fall.
Put your items at the curb
- Clearly label items you wish to give away as “FREE” and place them at the curb after 5 p.m. on Friday.
- Move bikes, toys, and gardening tools away from the curb to prevent misunderstandings.
- Over the weekend, tour your neighbourhood to see what great deals you can find at the curb.
- All leftover items must be removed from the curb by 7 p.m. on Monday.
- Large items left at the curb may be subject to fines or fees under Guelph’s Waste Management Bylaw.